Some of the most beautiful landscape in the entire country is found in Wyoming. It’s no wonder people come from miles around to call this place home. With just over 575K people living in the Cowboy State, one would think that addiction couldn’t possibly be a major concern. Sadly, like the rest of the country, Wyoming has seen an uptick of the number of people struggling with addiction to drugs or alcohol and in need of help.
Fortunately, Wyoming detox centers are available in major cities throughout the state including Casper, Green River, Rock Springs and Laramie. Each of these facilities helps people just like you to overcome the early days of withdrawal and embark on their own recovery journey.
If you need help, call our helpline toll-free for immediate assistance in finding and choosing the best detox center in Wyoming for your personal needs.
Wyoming Addiction Facts
• Wyoming is not a major drug zone, but there are still about 13 drug related deaths per 100K residents in the state. This figure is slightly above the national average of 12.7 per 100K.
• Alcohol continues to pose the greatest risk for residents accounting for nearly 14% of all arrests.
• Throughout Wyoming 40 percent of all highway vehicle related deaths involve alcohol.
Wyoming Inpatient Detox Centers
For the hardest to beat addictions there are many inpatient detox centers in Wyoming that can help. These programs offer around-the-clock medical monitoring for patient safety during the stabilization period. Generally, detox takes about 7 days unless detoxing from alcohol or certain prescription medications. The amount of time you spend in detox will depend on:
• How long you have been addicted and how frequently you use.
• The type of substance you are addicted to. Alcohol, benzos and methadone take longer to detox from than most other substances.
• Your health and whether there are any underlying complications during withdrawal.
• Whether you have detoxed before. Generally detox takes a bit longer for those who have been through the process a few times already in the past.
Get Help Today – Call 1-800-552-0697
We’ll help you find and choose the best Wyoming detox centers for yourself or someone you care about. The first step is making the call for help. When you call we’ll ask you a series of questions that will aid us in determining whether you need inpatient or outpatient detox. After that, we’ll help you decide which program is right for you based on:
• Your location.
• Your ability to pay.
• Your insurance.
• Your individual health needs.
• The drug you’re addicted to.
• Your expectations.
No two detox programs are the same so even if you’ve been through detox before and it didn’t work out you should keep an open mind about your recovery. You CAN do it and detox WILL help.
Wyoming detox centers are found in abundance throughout the state. Let us help you choose the treatment program that’s best for your individual needs so that you can get started on your recovery journey right away.