Millions of people living in Wisconsin are able to work, play and even drink or occasionally use various substances without ever becoming addicted. But for those who find themselves struggling to say “no” or who are already addicted and simply can’t seem to overcome the addiction on their own, Wisconsin detox center are available to help.
In Appleton, Green Bay, Kenosha, Madison and Milwaukee you’ll find Wisconsin detox centers welcoming those who are addicted to alcohol or drugs to begin their recovery. These programs help people just like you to get back to enjoying all of the natural bounty that Wisconsin has to offer like fishing and sledding, sailing and skiing.
Wisconsin Addiction Facts
Alcohol is by far Wisconsin’s biggest substance abuse problem. In fact, the state struggles to make it out of the top ten when it comes to past month alcohol abuse and binge drinking compared to other states. Unfortunately, law officials are even pondering the idea of lowering the legal drinking age to 18 because so many parents allow alcohol consumption and drinking is generally seen as a “normal” activity amongst the farm.
• While alcohol is a major problem, drugs also play a significant role in the lives of those living throughout America’s Dairyland.
• Drugs were responsible for nearly 1000 deaths in Wisconsin in recent years.
• Milwaukee is considered a high intensity drug trafficking area where smugglers move drugs through the state to reach other areas of the country.
• DUI continues to be a big concern for adults aged 16 and over.
Inpatient vs. Outpatient Detox Centers in Wisconsin
Fortunately, no matter how bad your addiction may be, there is help. Detox centers in Wisconsin can help you get past withdrawal and on the track to recovery. But how will you choose between the many inpatient or outpatient detox centers that are available throughout Wisconsin?
Consider the following:
• Inpatient detox is great for alcoholics, those addicted to benzos such as valium or Xanax, and for those who are struggling with deep physical symptoms of withdrawal.
• Outpatient detox is great for mild addiction problems or for those who cannot take time away from their household or work duties to recover.
• ANY treatment is better than detoxing at home, alone.
Need Help Choosing a Wisconsin Detox Center?
If you’re thinking about getting help for your addiction, give us a call. Our helpline is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to assist you. Call 1-800-552-0697. We’ll even help you choose the best detox center for your needs based on the following:
• How severe your addiction is.
• What you are addicted to.
• How long you have been addicted.
• Whether you have co-occurring conditions that also require treatment.
• Where you live and whether treatment MUST be conveniently located (this is especially true if you choose outpatient detox).
• Your unique situation. We will talk to you to find out exactly how we can place you in the best possible treatment center for YOU.
Don’t be afraid to take a step in the right direction. When you call our helpline we’ll immediately begin assessing your situation and working on a solution. The call is free and will put you on the path to finding and choosing the best Wisconsin detox centers for your recovery needs.