Located in the southern great plains, Oklahoma is home to a diverse mix of aviation, agriculture, oil and production technology. Residents are as diverse as the working climate here in the Sooner State. Unfortunately, with diversity comes dependence. About 8% of those living in Oklahoma are addicted to drugs or alcohol and need help.
While most won’t ever seek professional treatment, those who do will find a number of Oklahoma detox centers scattered throughout major cities such as Broken Arrow, Lawton, Midwest City, Oklahoma City and Tulsa. If you or someone you care about is addicted to prescription painkillers, heroin, alcohol or other drugs and needs help, call today for a free detox referral.
Oklahoma Addiction Statistics
• Meth lab seizures continue to pose a significant problem in Oklahoma where the number of total seizures rose more than 400% in a single year.
• Opioid overdose deaths are stagnant at this time thanks largely in part to the Oklahoma prescription drug database which reduces the improper prescribing of medications such as Hydrocodone, Oxycodone and Fentanyl.
• The number of drug induced deaths in Oklahoma is estimated to be much higher than the national average. Oklahoma has 19 drug related deaths per 100K residents whereas the national average of 12.7 per 100K people.
Although opioid overdose is a problem in Oklahoma it’s important to recognize that most opiate overdoses are unintentional in nature. This means that overdose generally occurs as a result of an individual taking a drug that is not prescribed or taking more than prescribed without realize the potential consequences.
Oklahoma Inpatient Detox Centers
The availability of treatment to counteract drug dependence is vital in states like Oklahoma. Fortunately, inpatient detox centers in Oklahoma are available to help those who are struggling to quit by providing medical intervention and medication alternatives that are safer and more effective at treating dependence than attempting to quit alone.
Detox centers offer:
• Around-the-clock patient monitoring to ensure safety even if withdrawal symptoms spike or become dangerous.
• Support to help patients stay on track even when they are feeling like they can’t get through the withdrawal process.
• Medical intervention to help curb cravings or limit withdrawal symptoms that could otherwise derail recovery efforts.
• Guidance and advanced decision making to help patients get to the right level of treatment following their time in the detoxification program.
Get Detox Help Today in Oklahoma
If you’re suffering from addiction or if you know someone who is, call our helpline toll-free for immediately assistance. We’ll connect you with an Oklahoma detox center that can help you fight the good fight and get drugs or alcohol OUT of your life for good.
It only takes one call to literally change your life around. We’re here 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to serve you.