Don’t let the small size fool you, Rhode Island is home to more than one million residents and a culture as diverse as the landscape of the state. Featuring major cities such as East Providence, Pawtucket, Providence, and Warwick, Rhode Island is also home to many detox centers that provide specialized treatment for addiction to drugs or alcohol.
Sadly, this state is also a drug trafficking hub. Organizations use Interstate 95 to traffic drugs into Massachusetts, Northern New England states, and surrounding areas. Studies estimate that of the more than one million residents that call Rhode Island home, more than 13 percent are addicted to illicit drugs other than marijuana and need help to quit. If you’re one of the 130K people struggling with drug addiction in Rhode Island that needs help, call our hotline for assistance. We’ll connect you with a Rhode Island detox center that can guide the way.
Rhode Island Addiction Statistics
• Alcohol poses a significant risk to residents of this New England gem.
• Heroin is the leading cause for rehab admissions in Rhode Island as of 2009 accounting for more than 40% of all treatment admissions annually.
• Unfortunately, Rhode Island ranks top ten for past month illicit substance abuse in the age ranges of 12-18 and 18-25.
• Although drug related deaths remain under 500 annually, opioid overdose rates are rising at a rate of about 4% each year in Rhode Island according to the CDC.
Rhode Island Inpatient Detox Centers
If you or someone you care about is addicted to drugs or alcohol there is help. Rhode Island detox centers provide monitoring, medical care and support to people just like you. If you’re considering the help of an inpatient detox center, here’s what you can expect:
• Around-the-clock care from a medical professional such as a doctor or nurse that will check vitals and ask you how you’re feeling regularly to ensure you remain comfortable.
• Medications to help keep your blood pressure stable, to help you feel at ease, and to reduce any unwanted symptoms of withdrawal that may otherwise make you feel sick.
• Interventional services to help you stay on the path to sobriety.
• Ongoing monitoring to ensure your safety.
These are just some of the basic measures that are taken by each Rhode Island inpatient detox center to ensure the safety and comfort of patients. Your exact experience may differ slightly based on your unique needs as they change during the course of treatment.
Get Detox Help in Rhode Island Today
Are you ready to get sober and say goodbye to addiction for good? Call our helpline toll-free and we’ll connect you with a detox center in Rhode Island that can guide the recovery process. Not only will you feel better soon, you will quickly be on your way to recovery and healing that is unsurpassed. Don’t let another day go by addicted—get the support and medical care you need today.