The great state of Washington offers a diverse landscape and culture like no other state in this country. Mountains and a pristine countryside, the ocean and laid back beach vibes make this state an attraction that invites visitors from around the world and welcomes the nearly 7M residents that call this state home. Unfortunately, drugs and alcohol are a problem in this state just like we have seen throughout the country.
Washington detox centers offer withdrawal treatment to help those who are addicted to harmful substances. Programs are available in major cities including Seattle, Spokane and Tacoma but you’ll also find a handful of detox centers in smaller, rural Washington communities too. If you’re struggling with addiction, a simple phone call can fast track your journey to recovery and healing.
Effects of Addiction on Washington Residents
• People are still dying from cocaine related incidents in Washington despite the fact that law makers are doing everything they can to reduce the burden of this drug on the community.
• Stimulants such as meth continue to be found throughout the state causing widespread concern.
• Opioid overdoses are rising but not as quickly as in many other states. Legislation to halt opioid prescribing and reduce the amount of opioids found on the streets has helped to thwart the overall numbers of opioid overdoses in Washington. However, heroin has killed about 50 people per year in recent years.
• Washington was quick to follow suit in the legalization of marijuana after Colorado. However, just because a drug is legal this does NOT mean it is safe. Even legal substances when used in excess can be dangerous.
Choosing Washington Inpatient Detox
If you’re struggling with addiction or if you know someone that’s addicted to drugs or alcohol there is help. Inpatient detox centers in Washington can provide you with the first step in the healing process. But, with many options to choose from throughout the state, choosing the best detox center may seem overwhelming at first. Don’t worry—
When you first decide to get help, consider talking to friends or family about your addiction. Don’t be afraid to even ask them if they have been in treatment or if they know someone who has. Statistically about 1 in 3 people has either suffered directly with addiction or knows someone that has. You’re NOT ALONE.
When you call our helpline we can guide you and help you choose the best inpatient detox center for your needs. We will ask a series of questions to help us determine the best location for your treatment based on:
• Whether you need inpatient or outpatient detox.
• The type of drug you are addicted to.
• Whether you struggle with co-occurring disorders that may also require treatment.
• Whether you have been in detox before.
• Location and whether it makes sense to seek treatment outside of your hometown.
• Your unique situation.
Get Detox and Treatment Help Today
Choosing between inpatient and outpatient detox center in Washington, finding a program that meets your needs, finding a center that has a bed available immediately, and actually getting into contact with the center to get admitted can be tough—especially when you’re already feeling burdened and alone.
Our helpline is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to assist you. Please call today so that we can help you get sober and live a life free from the burdens of addiction once and for all.