The nation’s leading cause of drug related death is NOT heroin, but prescription opioids such as Oxycodone, Oxycontin or Hydrocodone. Swallow that… It’s hard to comprehend for most, but for those who have fallen victim to improper prescribing practices of doctors or who are addicted to these drugs as a result of injury or illness, the struggle is real.
In Texas, drugs flow freely through the state largely because it is so close to Mexico. The Lone Star State is plagued by an opioid crisis only second to its huge population of more than 26 million residents. In addition to major cities such as Houston and Galveston struggling with the opioid epidemic, Texas is also struggling to keep up with crystal meth and other serious substances being laden throughout the vast territory that residents call home.
Fortunately, Texas detox centers offer hope to those in need. These centers provide those struggling with addiction a safe place to overcome physical symptoms and prepare for the emotional roller coaster to come. We’re here to help you every step of the way, just give our helpline a call.
Texas Addiction Statistics
• Texas has seen a 37% increase in the number of meth lab seizures in recent years. This is proof that methamphetamine is still VERY MUCH a problem throughout the country.
• Heroin trafficking is on the rise throughout Texas and surrounding states. Sadly, heroin is often laced with Fentanyl which causes an increased risk of overdose.
• Texas is one of the lowest states when it comes to marijuana abuse, but ranks high in prevalence of cocaine use among teens and young adults.
• More than 2500 deaths per year result from the use of drugs in Texas. This includes deaths resulting from overdose as well as those that result from vehicle accident while under the influence of drugs.
Inpatient Detox Centers in Texas
If you or a loved one is looking for help, call our detox helpline toll free. We’ll connect you with an inpatient detox center in Texas that can assist you in the early stages of recovery and healing. Our programs are prepared to offer you:
• Around-the-clock care that ensures you remain safe and comfortable even during difficult withdrawal symptoms.
• Guidance and support when you’re feeling otherwise down and out.
• A safe, controlled atmosphere where you can receive medical care that reduces symptoms of withdrawal and eliminates cravings.
Get Help for Substance Abuse Today
Heroin, prescription drugs, alcohol, cocaine, meth and other substances can ruin your life—if you’re here, you’re probably already painfully aware of the risks and the consequences involved with substance abuse. But there is hope.
Call our helpline toll-free for help finding a Texas detox center that can lead your recovery efforts. We’ll connect you with a detox center that can help you to stabilize and break free from dependence once and for all. It all begins with a quick call to our helpline. Don’t be afraid, call today.