Widespread panic has swept the nation as the opioid epidemic reaches more and more rural areas. Nobody is safe it seems from this fight that has spread throughout the country. Tennessee, home to the beautiful Great Smoky Mountains and more than 6.5M people is not immune to the epidemic. More and more people are dying as a result of opioid overdose than ever before.
Cities such as Knoxville, Chattanooga, Franklin, and Memphis have suffered greatly as a result of substance abuse and addiction. Country music stars straight out of Nashville struggle with addiction to alcohol and drugs, parents with children are struggling with prescription drug addiction and alcoholism, and even the elderly are starting to find themselves addicted in ways never seen before.
But there is always a silver lining. Tennessee detox centers are found in abundance throughout The Volunteer State. This means that no matter how much you’re struggling with addiction now, there is hope for tomorrow if you seek prompt, professional treatment.
Tennessee Addiction Statistics
• Tennessee is one of the top ten states for prescription painkiller addiction including addictions to Oxycodone, Hydrocodone and Morphine.
• More than 1000 people per year die as a direct result of drug related trauma such as overdose or accident caused while under the influence of drugs.
• In Tennessee, 15.9 people per 100K die annually from drugs compared to 12.8 per 100K people on a national level.
• We know that violent crime and substance abuse generally go hand in hand. In Tennessee, there are more than 740 crime incidents per 100K people living in the state each year. This is significantly higher than the national average of 474 violent crimes per 100K people.
Finding Tennessee Detox Centers
If you or someone you love is addicted to meth, cocaine, heroin, painkillers or alcohol there is help. Finding Tennessee detox centers begins with a phone call to our helpline that is available to serve you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. We’ll ask you a series of questions to help us determine the best solution to your addiction.
Consider the following when seeking the professional help of a detox center:
• Location and its proximity to your office or home IF you are seeking outpatient treatment.
• Cost and whether your insurance is accepted if you have health insurance.
• Treatment effectiveness and how this figures into your expectations of recovery.
• Amenities and whether you can be comfortable at the treatment facility.
We’ll help you decide which detox center in Tennessee is right for you. Call our helpline toll-free anytime, day or night, to speak with a treatment representative. Detox centers in Tennessee are available in all major cities and in most smaller towns. Finding a program that’s the right fit for your unique needs starts with a simple ten minute phone call for help.
Don’t be afraid. This one call can literally save you from a lifetime of addiction. The biggest regret you’ll have is that you didn’t get sober sooner.