New Mexico is a diverse state that more than 2 million people call home. Many residents are Hispanic in origin while others are Native American. Despite the cultural differences found throughout the residents, there is one common bond that no family ever TRULY asks for—addiction.
Sadly, an estimated 80K people in New Mexico suffer from addiction to illicit drugs excluding marijuana. Many struggle with opiate addiction, meth addiction and cocaine addiction. Additionally, alcoholism poses a significant threat to residents many of which are deeply impacted by this legal substance. For all who are addicted, New Mexico detox centers provide a stepping stone away from addiction into the healing hands of a treatment provider.
New Mexico Addiction Statistics
• Opioids pose a serious risk throughout New Mexico. In a recent five-year period, opiate overdose deaths increased by 100% in a single county.
• Alcoholism is to blame more frequently for treatment admissions than other drugs including prescriptions and heroin. Sadly, binge drinking among adults over the age of 18 is a serious threat.
• The Native American population struggles with the highest alcoholism rates in the country. Those in New Mexico report a higher than average alcohol-related death rate impacting the population at a rate higher than motor vehicle accidents.
• New Mexico has not reduced opiate prescriptions in recent years and as a result has an above average opioid overdose death rate. Many residents are not familiar with naloxone or other life-saving drugs that are now commonly used to combat addiction and abuse.
Inpatient Detox Clinics in New Mexico
If you’re looking for an inpatient detox center to help you overcome addiction to drugs or alcohol, we can help. Call our helpline toll-free to speak with a detox specialist about the programs available in your area. We’ll connect you with a New Mexico detox center that can assist you with:
• Combatting withdrawal symptoms such as nausea, vomiting, insomnia or depression.
• Curbing cravings to overcome the physical side of addiction.
• Dealing with the lack of energy or other repercussions that come as a result of early withdrawal and recovery.
• Getting ready for treatment in an inpatient rehab center.
Get Detox Help in New Mexico Today
If you or someone you love needs help overcoming addiction to heroin, methamphetamine, alcohol or other substances, call our helpline toll-free today. We’ll connect you with a detox center in New Mexico that can provide you with adequate treatment and care for your needs. Programs are widely available throughout the state to assist you.
If you’ve ever thought that you can’t do this on your own, or that you can’t suffer another day as an addict—call! Caring and compassionate treatment specialists are waiting to speak with you today. We’ll help you find the right detox center and overcome this addiction. You are NOT alone and you do NOT have to struggle another day as an addict. Free yourself from addiction-call for help.